Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The 1st of June

The First day of June has arrived, and with every new month, I have new complaints to make.
-Pigeons, in my opinion, have way to much free time on their hands (or claws, or whatever they have instead of hands). These days, they're going out of their way to march, yes, march, on the upper shelf of my airconditioner. Just as I'm about to doze off, I hear them, "making their presence felt" in the most inconsiderate manner. I once compared them to an army, wearing hob-nailed boots, marching on a tin bridge, and once again I make the same comparison.
-I don't object to summer sports, its a great concept. But playing golf indoors is not a very smart idea. You must bear in mind that golf balls make an awful racket on concrete. And the sound carries. Add to that the fact that this golfer is a self-proclaimed addict, and you have a problem on your hands.
Enough complaining for the time being, to be sure.
On a side note, I've received an Apple iPod Photo (30Gb) from my father, as a pleasantly unexpected surprise. I am pleased.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A belated birthday gift? You should take pictures of those piegons, for starters! And while you are at it, steal some of those golf balls and throw them on the piegons! Hehe.
- T.S

Dhruv said...

Yeah sort of a belated birthday gift, and a nice idea, those pigeons are really getting troublesome.

udit said...

you have pigeons. i have a few generations of wasps living inside my AC, waiting to sting some unfortunate soul. Who's playing golf, indoors?

Niceeee photo I-pod 30gb. v. nicee

Dhruv said...

The dude who lives upstairs is the one playing golf. Rather inconvenient and stupid, I should say, but he doesnt seem to agree with me.

Anonymous said...

"pleasantly unexpected surprise"-
surprises are always
unexpected,aren't they?

Dhruv said...

Well when you put it that way, you're right.
Do you mind disclosing your identity, for the convenience of the readers of this blog, and for me, too.