Saturday, May 28, 2005

The Board Results

I just don't know why people give so much importance to "the board results". Its just another result. But people, the fools that they are, think these are the oh-so-important-make-it-or-break-it results.
The result is that the "board results" get a lot of undue importance and attention. The media, relatives, teachers, and some students just go mad.
I'm not raising this issue because I'm disgruntled. It may seem so, because I'm writing on this topic exactly two days after the results, and in a bitter tone, but believe me, I've felt like this all along. I've just got the time to write about it now. And the patience.
TYAGI
Tyagi, the guy who teaches chemistry at the renowned Agarwal Study Centre, is not a normal chemistry teacher. He has a pot belly, is about 6 feet tall, walks into class with the top of his shirt unbuttoned, chest hair showing, long Elvis-like sideburns, and hair like John Abraham. After this description, it would come as a surprise, naturally, to most readers, that he has a mouse like voice. In fact, he almost has a feminine voice. And this feller just has to use "beta" (son) after practically every sentence. Once again in that mouse-like voice of his. I know its not his fault, but what was god thinking when he gave him that voice?
The contrast between his appearance and voice is immense. Its worth seeing.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya bt tyagi is cool... hez amazing actually.

udit said...

i have to completely agree.....
boards are completely over-rated. sadly, all family members nani, masi, chcha bua everybody thinks ooooohh
aahhhhh boards arrey baba rey

Anonymous said...

YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! USHER!!!!!!
!!!! YEAH...........YEAH.......?????

Dhruv said...

I must say I havent understood the above comment.

Dhruv said...

You're right Udit, at least someone understands that the boards are overrated.

Anonymous said...

usher rocks with jay sean !!!!!!!!

Dhruv said...

I got it now. Hehe