Sunday, May 22, 2005

Funny incident at the Railway Station

This incident has confirmed my belief that size does matter. I was at the New Delhi Railway Station, when I saw a 6 and a half foot 350 pound German "emerge" (I use "emerge" for a reason) from an Ambassador. You need to visualize the incident to understand what exactly happened.
First, a huge left leg emerged from the interiors of the car, and slowly, slowly, (as if unwillingly) the body followed.
At this point, a 5 foot nothing porter exclaimed "Orey! Yeh to Daanav hai re!" (This is a monster!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last line really nailed it.
- The Saluter

Anonymous said...

wen did dis happen/

udit said...

yup- last line did the thing.

i noticed something about your blog title. if you're in another window or tab, sometimes it may read
"THE BOO..." the mind is a free roamer.

Anonymous said...

Oops, Udit made a boo-boo :P
- The Saluter

Anonymous said...

Thats weird, the Boo.
Not a bad name, actually, I might change the name of my blog to "the boo"!

Manas said...

lol