Friday, May 27, 2005

Random thoughts

-Today is the 27th of May, 2005. Tomorrow is my birthday, and I'm happy, pleased, excited. I also feel old.
-The board results are out. I'm satisfied with what I've got, considering the amount of work I put in.
-My school has done well. Apparently 91% students have got more than 80%. Amazing. A great comeback after the MMS Scandal. RKP Shining.
-I'm astonished by the amount of greenery in certain parts of Delhi. The vella person that I am, I've been exploring the so-called Ridge Forest in Delhi and other such green belts. And I am AMAZED.
-On a side note, Sunil Dutt has died.
-And tomorrow is my birthday!
S'all for now.
I'm too excited to sleep or do anything write now.

3 comments:

Vintage Girl said...

happy bithday!!have a blast on ur birthday

and congratulations!!

Dhruv said...

Thanks alot!

Samar Owais said...

Sorry i'm late. Happy Birthday! [Belated]. I hope you had a good time:)