Sunday, July 25, 2004

The Agarwal Study Centre

In the begining of this year, around April, for no reason in particular, possibly under the influence of alcohol, I joined the Agarwal Study Centre.
At this tuition centre, which btw is a minutes walk from my place, I am taught Maths by the highly eccentric, hilarious, stupid, and wierd Mr. Sanjay Agarwal. As for Science, there is Mr. Radhakrishan, popularly known as Radhey.
The fact is this: Work is extremely boring, no matter what happens. And theres nothing these poor guys can do about it. So, classes at Agarwal are pretty boring. The breaks, though are enjoyable, and required.
Theres another thing about ASC. I love the centre, its just amazingly open, bright and new. But I myself am very different person at Agarwal. I mean I always sit in the front row.
The reasons for this are various, but one reason in particular is my strongest motive to do so. During my first class at Agarwal, I sat in the last row and by doing so, I ended up sitting next to a person who bored the shit out of me. And as this person never sits in the front rows, I am conveniently able to avoid this persons company, which is extremely boring.
However, my habit of frequenting the front rows makes me appear like a geek/nerd, which I certainly am not.
There are reasons for my sitting in the front row, including a strong desire to avoid the ire of Sanjay Agarwal. There are more reasons, besides the ones already outlined.

No comments: