Wednesday, July 14, 2004

The result

Hello humans,
Yess-ter-daayyy,
was not a great day,
tomorrow might be better,
if i get marks that are better,
which depends on the exam,
that i wrote like a clam,
i will be filled with joy,
when i get my sst marks tomorrow.

90% i shaall not get,
cry i shall till i feel not wet!
long before the next exam,
to make promises to myself
of doing better,
and of workin like savinay,
and still not do as well as him!

C'est un pathetic self composed poem. It describes my mood as sorrowful, and nothing can be closer to the truth. I am totally disappointed with my marks. I shall have to work harder the next time around.
I actually thought my exams were going well till my maths exam (the second exam!) That's when disaster struck. I messed things up and that's the reason for this poem.
Now....
My performance seems to be dismal though i did well in science.
How come geeks always do so well?
Because they're geeks! duh!
Okay silly question.
How come normal people don't do well?
Because they're not geeks! duh!
Okay another silly question.
Conclusion: I hate geeks!
Geeks stay away from this website! I'm planning to put an anti geek filter! I've been working on it for a while.
After having expressed my hatred towards geeks I must ask another question. Why must we get our results?
Why can't the parliament ban exams, results, geeks, teachers, principals and schools?
Okay i know the answer don't mind telling me.
S'all for now fellow humans.

No comments: