Friday, August 13, 2004

Hello

I'm bored.
What should I do now? I don't know. I don't know what blogging is all about. I've seen people who can write something every single day, churning out good quality posts. I'm not able to come up with a good post even once a month. It is sad.
Nothing can be done about. Now, if you go to gudiblog.blogspot.com you'll get to see an interesting type of a blog. It's like Gursartaj is being forced to blog. While if you go to www.karanmisra.com or www.thepanda.org or bloodfistklan.tripod.com, you get to see experienced and expert bloggers in action.
It's interesting how the mind of a blogger works.
I'm not a blogger so i don't know. There were two reasons for my setting up a blogger account. One was that I heard all blogger members were getting gmail accounts so i thought it was worth a try. Secondly, it was also required to post anything on www.exunclan.com/logexun
I havent received an invite from google for over a month now, so i've kind of lost hope of receiving one now. Though I know feel that if I become a faithful and loyal blogger I may receive one. But if anyone has a spare gmail invite please send it to me. Please, i beg of you, spare me the effort. I need a gmail account real bad.
As a faithful and loyal blogger member I've tried to long a relatively long post though my post sort of gets overshadowed by those of most experienced bloggers. Maybe writing more often will be equal to one really really long post.
That's all for now
C'est moi

1 comment:

Karan said...

Give me your email address. I'll try sending you an invite again.