Tuesday, July 13, 2004

It's me again!

I love this! I feel like the whole world is listening to me with bated breath (don't care to tell me you don't care one bit)
I recently read something about the menace of camera phones. I don't see what the problem is. Okay okay i see what the problems is but the solution (not given by me, but some brilliant mind) seems to be equally conclusive. The solution is to get a sort of beeper like sound whenever an image is snapped. This sound should be played irrespective of the speaker volume and profile settings and such.
Banning these useful devices in public places won't help. We can't expect the cops to start making sure that people aren't using camera phones. It seems a total waste of public funds to me.
That's all. (lets see for how long)

No comments: