Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Crazy Party

Over the past few years, I've been attending alot of parties, and I've been enjoying most of them. And by attending so many parties, I've acquired some knowledge, and I regard myself as a rather knowledgeable party-hopper.
But yesterday I attended a party like none other. First of all there was a dress code, a very wierd one at that. It was compulsory to wear a top hat, and a white school shirt. Whats more, the timing was conveniently secured in a linear equation. Talk about being different.
After I acquired the necessary hat, I reached the party after solving the rather easy linear equation. And the party was amzing. No description is enough. The music was great, the dance was great, the drinks were great, the food was great.
Brilliant, rocking, smashing party.

No comments: