Monday, August 30, 2004

Posting Again.

Hello humans. I'm so happy today. Why? Because tomorrow, wednesday the 1st of september, is a holiday. It's the 400th anniversary of the installation of the Adi Granth at the Golden Temple. Great news. I needed a break very badly.
Varun Khetrapal, apparently, is writing a virus. He hasn't explained, but it seems to be a very challenging endeavour. I wonder whether he'll be able to do it. Anyway, the best of luck and wishes to him, he'll need all of them!
My test went pretty okay considering that I studied for a mere two hours yesterday. Thank god, it was a relatively easy test.
Getting back to more important things, A San Storm showroom has opened up in the heart of Vasant Kunj. The Sans torm is an interesting car. Rs. 5.5 lacs for a convertible. Great, but an underpowered 1.3 l renault engine. Bad performance. i'm going for a test drive tomorrow so i'll update you then.
Also coming to Vasant Kunj, is the DLF Place. A mega mall in the heart Of V K. Some 8.5 lac square kilometers of retail paradise. Within walking distance from my home! A multiplex with 11 screens will also be a part of this mall. Oh so lovely!
Getting back to the blog. I would've reached 25,000 words by the end of this post. I ended my last post at 24,977 words. So I've probably made it by now. In fact, I'm almost certain I have.
Gursartaj of Gudiblog.blogspot.com (the link is provided to the right) feels I have been using unfair means to reach this goal. Maybe so, but I had to reach my target! The unfair mean, according to him, are posting crap, FAQs and Readmes. Very well, they are sort of unfair. I concede to that. Darn! But it's alright. Recently I have become a pretty frequent and active blogger to make up for it. But I hate Blogging! Yes I do! I've mentioned it in most of my pervious posts. But it seems the blogging bug has infected my pure soul.
Okay, signing off after a long post by my standards.
Yours truly and faithfuly
Dhruv Kumar
Added Later
And BTW, Gursartaj of Gudiblog (the link is provided to the right) has been kind enough to send me a gmail invite! At last I have a gmail account. Thank god! 1000 mb of space online. God bless Gudi! God bless Google! God bless everyone! Wooohooo!
P.S. I hope I have crossed the 25,000 word mark because I'm very tired now. Can't write anymore. This is probably my longest true post. By that I mean, a post written by me and not an FAQ, readme or CRAP.
I'd love to go on writing for hours like this but I'm running out of ideas and time. TO add to my problems, I'm feeling Darned Sleepy.
Oh, and did I say Gmail is great!
This is the final good bye.
Signing off (for now at least)
Dhruv Kumar

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gudiblog is doing well I see.

Anonymous said...

what is ln(exun)? Whatever it is, it also seems to be doing well.

Dhruv said...

ln(exun) is the blog of exun. Exun is the computer club of DPS RK Puram.

Dhruv said...

Hey, when did I say I gb has 1000mb. I just said gmail gives 1000mb which is true. You can check out there website.