Friday, August 27, 2004

I'm back!

I know I'm repeating this heading too often, but it's always apt. That's because I always post after a gap. The reason for that is simple: I don't like blogging, I'm doing it just so that google sends me a gmail account. I need a gmail account majorly (a term coined by Keerti)
Getting back to nothing, I went to Army Public School today and managed to bag second place in web designing along with Gursartaj of gudiblog.blogspot.com. Even during the prize distribution it was announced tha t Laxman School came first closely followed by us. We could've easily come first but we wasted too much time in the start.
Anyway, there's no point crying over spilt milk. Today I also had my first post on lnexun. I also hope to cross 25,000 words with this post. Wow, twenty five thousand words! I think it's amazing! In only 21 posts!
Looks like this a sort of "coming of age" for me as a blogger. no way, what am I saying. I hate blogging. I'll stop the moment I get a gmail account! I can't stand blogging. I feel asphyxiated. ( I hope that's how you spell the darned word.)
You might have noticed I've made a few changes to my blog. I've added Google Adsense to my blog so that I can make some money. I've tweaked the template slightly. Not much, just a few changes.
I've also set up a new blog. It's called thesuri.blogspot.com. It's about Abhishek Suri of DPS RK Puram of class X - F. If you want to become a contributor, just post a comment on the blog saying so.
I hope I've written enough words to cross 25,000 because I'm tired and I can't write anymore.
I'm going home! bye bye for now.
See you later.
Not that I ever seen anyone, i just post.
Signing off,
it's me Dhruv
Thank you very much.
P.S. Hope I've reached 25,000!

5 comments:

Karan said...

You've got an interesting blog despite your hatred for blogging.

Dhruv said...

Thank you very much. I thought my blog was a big waste.

Manas said...

hey u wanna a gmail account
i ll mail u one ok
manas
congrats

Dhruv said...

Thanks alot! Send me one please!

Dhruv said...

BTW, my email address is dk7012@rediffmail.com