Monday, April 11, 2005

No title.

Is it possible to misplace a keyboard? Most people don't think so, but I do as I've been through the painful experienc. And believe me, it is quite painful. And then finding it tucked under the bedsheet of a disused bed is also quite a shock. The above events explain my long and unexplained absense from blogosphere. But I promise to post AT LEAST THREE TIMES a week from now on as a rule, whether I have something to say or not.
As for the latest, this is what I have to say:-
1. School is finally open, and more boring than ever with pratically nothing of interest going on. And I'm finding it tough waking up early after such a long break from school (almost 4 months, phew thats alot!)
2. I've discovered that Jazzy B is actually Jaswinder Singh Bhains (courtesy GEMINEM)
3. Hemant Nigam of XI-F resembled 50 cent to a great degree. It's true. You've gotta see it to believe it.
4. Sanjay Aggarwal, proprietor and founder of The Aggarwal Study Centre, has told me that I'm too much into "masto" and I won't be able to "do" the eleventh, much to my disgust and chagrin.
5. One Mr. Khetrapal has taken it upon himself to make a nuisance of himself and oppose me wherever, wherever and however possible. And I'm sure, he'll make a great pest someday. He shoud consider it as a career option, because he's amongst the very best in the line. And a certain Douglas Malloch, I believe, said that you should be the very best of what you are.
6. Disco Inferno is a good song, but nowhere as good as In da Club. Speaking of In da Club, GEMINEM mentioned that 50 pence has come out with In Da CLub. This I've gotta hear.
7. Edward de Bono, contrary to popular opinion, is a big bore. And surprisingly this dude has written a book entitled "How to be more interesting". This dude can use a taste of his own medicine.
8. Why are frogs green? Do they have their own chlorophyll? Can they make theire own food? I've been thinking alot about it, and I finally asked Mr. Radhakrishan for a possible answer. He says its for camouflage. Does anyone care?
Thats
All
For
NOW
Irreproachable has no more to say.
He has silenced his critics.
Bye Bye.
Eat FooD!

No comments: