Saturday, April 16, 2005

I'm back to stay,

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renenwed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king.

--My friend J.R.R Tolkein
I'm back, and I'm here to stay, so critics, wellwishers, haters, killer whales, birds, idle minds, idiots, and mankind in general, please take note.
The Idle Moi
What does one dao when the person in question has too much time on his hands for the comfort of his fellow human beings? When the person in question is Dhruv Kumar (that's me, in case you were wondering), then he watches movies. As studies haven't started in school, nor at The Agarwal Study Centre, I have a lot of free time on my hands. The effect being that I say Sarfarosh, Lakshya and Hitch all in one day.
If you haven't seen Sarfarosh, you're missing quite a bit. Brilliantly made, and Naseerudin Shah is exceptional, beyon brilliant. The movie is a much watch f you have any sense and feel that Aamir Khan, Naseerudin Shah and Sonali Bendre are any good.
All of them act well and the story is gripping.
As for Lakshya, most of you must have seen it. It was decent and good time pass in the first half.
Hitch, what can I say? Very entertaining. I'm not going to spoil the fun by telling you the story, the "dialogues" and the "tips". It's a good movie, and I'm not going to disclose anything else.
Events on the horizon
1. Tomorrow's match
2. First class at the Agarwal Study Centre on Thursday
3. The holiday on Monday means an essential visit to Priya.
4. More movies.
Parting Shots
Why are frogs green?
Why do Llamas have long necks?
Chew on these and wait with bated breath for my next entries which are about two very significiant places in my life, the Agarwal Study Centre and Priya (the Basant Lok Complex)
S'all for now (I think)
Good
Bye
People
As
I've
gotta
Go
--Me gone

1 comment:

Samar Owais said...

hey, thanx for stopping by my blog. always nice to come across new ppl:)
oh and since i'm a commerce student through and through i have no idea why frog's are green.

Now what i have always wondered is wether ants have a heart or not.
Take care.