Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Missing Modem, Modern VV

I wasnt able to go to Modern VV for Modem, due to the stupid, god forsaken exams. I've been looking forward to this event but I just couldn't go. There was exam on that very day.
I like going to both the Moderns for contest, basically because they're amongst the most important events in the year. I like BK just because of its huge area, and as for VV, I'm not particularly fond of the school. It has too many walls, imho. But I still wanted to go, walls or no walls.
I don't know too many people from Modern VV, though. All I know about them are their names, nothing more. Thats unfortunate, I like to know people better and then met them in their schools and explain my presence in their schools. Don't ask me why, I just do.
What I also like about Modern VV is its proximity to my home and Priya, which is by far my favourite hangout spot. You can drop into Priya whenever you want. Lucky darned modernites!

No comments: