Monday, September 13, 2004

Blogging

I started blogging 2 months back, and back then, I started because everyone I knew had a blog. So it was something you just had to do. Gradually, blogging has taken over me, and now I'm possesed. I like blogging, I want to blog as often as I can (when I'm not experiencing writer's block) and I visit my blog atleast 5 times a day to check for comments.
Blogging has now become a fad of sorts. Suddenly, a large number of 9th graders have taken up blogging. The links are to the right, and most are decent blogs, with proper English, spelling, grammar, etc. And I like to call these blogs the Fad Blogs (Mine is a second age blog according to Karan)
I've also formulated The Laws of Blogging. These were formerly listed under Blogger etiquette, but have now been converted into law by the International Union of Good Blogging. Here are the laws.
The First Law of Blogging

According to the First Law of Blogging, if somebody posts a comment on your blog, you must comment on their blogs (if they have one)
The Second Law of Blogging

According to the Second Law of blogging, if you are reading someone's blog, you must post a comment on it.



As you're reading my blog right now, I apply the Second Law of Blogging and force you to post a comment. Then according to the First Law of Blogging I will comment on your blog (if you have one).
Dhruv signing off.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi dhruv
Thanks for the link on the sidebar. And please change
X-A to IX-A

Rijul said...

Nice laws .You are becoming NEWTON these days.
By the way could you include my blog in the sidebar.
The address is "http://rijuljain.blogspot.com".Name it
Rijul's e-world.I'll include yours too.

Dhruv said...

Sorry for the error. Will make the changes, and will give you a link, Rijul.

Anonymous said...

Hellohumans

Anonymous said...

Just trying to follow the laws, so here i am posting a comment! I hope you are happy now!

Dhruv said...

Thanks alot for posting a comment. You just made my day!

Anonymous said...

These laws apply only on inertial frames of reference. earth is almost one, so these laws will apply allright, but one can not predict every time the're gonna work.

The crux - Im off to a physics class, so i like to spend as much as i know and even some i don't.

Akhil said...

It was me!! I am not anonymous.

Gursartaj said...

aye

Dhruv said...

What is 'aye' supposed to mean. I see, just following the laws of blogging. Good!

Karan said...

Nice use of CSS there; I believe it was picked up from Blogger's Hacks? Good, anyway. I would have loved to do the same on mine, but I don't use Blogger's comments. If everyone followed these rules, it would be a blogging heaven. Blogs, it seems, are sprouting up like aliens in Evolution (I saw it today finally).

Dhruv said...

Yes, I got it from the Blogger hacks section. Looked really cool so I tried it out.