Thursday, September 09, 2004

Concerning stupid comments.

I'm really tired of stupid comments. People just come to my blog, read the posts, and say"Hey, Dhruv, you have a really stupid blog!" or "Hey, your blog has only your views!". And to add salt to my wounds, they don't even leave their name. What do I want to do with their names? Just want to know who they were, so I can whack them the next day. Manas Gautam has taken up this not-so noble activity with unbelievable vigour. He had left about 16 comments the last time I checked. And now, he's on my "to whack" list.
To see a sample of Manas's handiwork Click here
On a side note, les examens (the exams for all you non-french students) are almost come (note the deliberate usage of "are almost come). Darn! We'd barely finished the first term, and here come the half yearlies. Will have to start studying, because I must do well. Haven't been doing too well in my Monday Tests, so I've got to pull up my socks.
We're also having a sports tournament starting next week. Stupid. Just a week before the exams. The schoolwallahs get such thoughts right before the exams. Well, of course I'd like to participate, but as I said, have to pull up my socks. And could you believe, they have all games, including 100 m, swimming, short put, tt, etc. but no cricket! It's wierd. Cricket being the most popular game of the country has been exluded! I don't mind, for I'm not a cricket enthusiast. But alot of people in our class do. Everytime you cross a group of people standing huddled, the conversation is related to cricket being excluded.
Plan to write more tomorrow. So bye for now.
Dhruv signing off.

6 comments:

Manas said...

DUDE i seriously tell u to take back dis post somebody's commenting using my name my comments will have manas in bottom. see.

Unknown said...

Hi dhruv
It's a nice blog and not stupid at all.
Anyway give my blog a link (as Anant's Journal http://anantjain.blogspot.com)to the blog circle.

abhijit_das said...

Please add http://www.the9aexunclub.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The worst blog I have ever seen. If I had the admin I would have deleted it straaight away.
Your friendly neighbourhood spokesblah ;-)

Dhruv said...

I know all those comments were made by Abhijit Das. I compared the ip.

vansh said...

Hi dhruv. Kinda nice blog , just keep updating it regularly. Anyway can you please add this blog to Blog Circle:-
http://vanshmuttreja.blogspot.com(Vansh's Den)