Thursday, November 18, 2004

The Return

That I haven't posted for quite some time is not due to writer's block or lack of inspiration, but simply because my internet deserted me, once again. So, in simple words, I'm back.
Being back feels great even though I still lack inspiration to write. I had planned an entry on 'Stupidity Quotient' and on stupidity but I couldn't get enough material about it. This is what I had:-
"As for stupidity, it's the quality or condition of being stupid.
Stupidity quotient is the number of stupid things said by a person per hour. A person who has a stupidity quotient of more than 5 is most certainly stupid."
Not enough, but entirely stupid and with it I prove myself to be stupid.
I activated GPRS two days back, but it still doesn't work. Very unofrtunate.
Dhruv signing off.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stupidity is a virtue.

Dhruv said...

Whatever. BTW, my internet is still not working. This post is from a cybercafe.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gursartaj said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.