Tuesday, November 30, 2004

A change in my Agarwal Policy

From today, the 30th of November 2005, I will no longer pretend to be a nerd at Agarwal. I will occupy only the last benches (at least I'll try to, provided they're empty).
And I'm doing this just when Agarwal is about to end. I'll miss it. I've made alot of friends here, and most arent from my school. This means I'll probably never be able to meet them again. Just this fact, and the fact that I wont be able to study under the auspices and the roof of Agarwal is so sad.
Its like a new phase in life. I'll no longer go there, I'll no longer meet those people. Just the act of going to Agarwal to study has become a part of me, and I'll miss it. Inspite of what I've said about Agarwal being boring. I'll miss it and the people.
The way Agarwal speaks, the things Radhey says will always be in my memory. If I'd known that I'd feel so bad when Agarwal ended, I would've enjoyed it more while I was there.
Time once it passes, never comes back, and I've learnt it the hard way.
So, from now on, I will just enjoy at Agarwal, in whatever remains of the classes.
Joy wouldn't feel so good if it weren't for pain
I'm feeling nostalgic, already.

No comments: