Thursday, November 11, 2004

The Day before Diwali

Choti Diwali, some people call it, but I prefer the Day before Diwali. The so-called festival of lights is tomorrow, with more crackers, mithais and smoke than lights. As for crackers, I dislike them. But i do love the rockets, anars, etc. Basically, I only dislike the noisy ones. The festival itself makes the atmosphere cheerful, in what could have been a dull onset of winter.
Enough of Diwali. I'm finding it tough to blog nowadays. I can't find any topic whatsoever. So I produce very short posts, just to say that I'm there.
So, Dhruv signing off.
Happy Diwali everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dhruv
this is really wierd
i have never done this. but i hav a huge crush on u, sounds lame huh? lol im feeling real wierd but im real close (not the close close) 2 u but u'll never guess who i am, im 2 afraid 2 ask u out cause u obviously r gonna turn me down.
trust me im not one of ur friends playin a prank on u
and hey i like ur blog.
bye
xyz(i'll come up with a better name lol)

p.s.
u can mail me at maniac_ak89@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

hello dhruv
the above comment poster was asiya khan
i am sure your answer would be
tatti khale
anyways

Anonymous said...

hmmm.... dhruv im sure the above message is gudi's
but hey im a crazy kid but not that crazy that i'll ask u out !!! its a stupid crush and will be over in no time
anyways i hav loads of things on my mind right now like boards! so oh well im sorry 2 say that ur life is gonna be livin hell now cause everyone nows but hey trust me i didnt tell them akshay did hes such a piece of shit,so called "riend" and if u here any stuff about lickin face and stuff dont believe it
cya

Dhruv said...

I do't use the phrase "Tatti Khale", I merely employ "Tatti!" with great emphasis on the 'tti' to express exhasperation.

Dhruv said...

And I can easily recognize stupid pranks and jokes. I've had great experience with them. Just posting anonymous comments and leaving 'some' email address and saying things doesn''t mean anything. 'Garbage' and 'Trash' is what I call it. Period.