Friday, October 15, 2004

Victory!

We (DPS RKP) came first overall at MSM Matrix-Eco fest. Gudi and I came second in Web Designing. It seems we've made a habit of coming second in Web D. Coming second is good, but we always seem to miss First place by a whisker. Doesn't matter. I was unable to attend the prize distribution for no good reason, but I just didn't.
My result is out, and is nothing short of disappointing. Really. I've lost marks in my 'key' areas, according to KSTG (Kaumudi Sharma The Great). I will have to work harder next time, according to my Bio teacher. What I certainly shall do is this: Brush aside my problems and move forward!
We also had the scholar badge today. Chona was at her stupid best. She called Mr. Sanjay Gupta Sunil Gupta and said lots of stupid things. She came on stage and said "I am speechless. I have nothing to say" and then proceeded to say alot. And I mean alot. She droned on for a whole 15 minutes. The coke guy (Sanjay Gupta) was alright, though.
S'all for now.
Dhruv Kumar signing off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats