Thursday, June 23, 2005

The Return

I have returned from Rishikesh. And I have a few things.
The Water is Cold
The water of the holy Ganges is cold, take my word for it. While rafting, I had more than a few drops of water sprinkled on me, and "I felt the chill", so to speak.
Rafting is Amazing
Rafting is amazing, yes I tried for the first time. The kick, the rush, the high or whatever you call it is amazing.
Paragliding is better
It lasts a short while, about 3 minutes, but its amazing. The views are breathtaking from up there, and just the sensation of being above the ground is sensational.
Water Skiing is good too
Rather decent.
NOTE: I AM NOT AN ADRENALINE JUNKIE

The Geek Question
Who or what is a geek?
You'd normally thinks its that nerdy kinda person you meet, but if you check a dictionary, like I did, this is one of the definitions that you get:-
A carnival performer whose show consists of bizarre acts, such as biting the head off a live chicken.
Rather cool, isnt it? Think twice before calling someone a geek!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

geek... carnival performer...funny

udit said...

I'll drink to that!!!!

not the geek part, that's just plain ol' funnnnnnnny