Monday, December 20, 2004

A Random Post

This is my first random post which, with the help of it's title, proclaims itself as a random post. most of my post are random, but without this title.
Another to be kept in mind is: SSt is the worst subhject conceived by mankind, especially civics. It is truly horrifying. They teach us about child abuse, without realizing that SSt tests are the severest and worst form of child abuse. And i've experienced one on this very day.
Then, we come to the Baazee episode. I feel this Avnish Bajaj character has done nothing, and the Delhi Police has gone mad and is arresting everyone and anyone they can lay their hands on.
Again back to tests. Three tests await me in ths week. A chilling experience, they can be, and will be.
We also have two holidays. And then our final last day in Class X. But that's alright.
And India has won a cricket match, I'm told by my zealous neighbour, as I have no interest in the game.
That is really all I have to say.
Dhruv signing off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fools will always remain fools.

Dhruv said...

True, but what are you hitting at? And who are you?

Anonymous said...

ur worst nightmare

Dhruv said...

Someone was bound to say that.