Friday, November 04, 2005

Back Again

Yes, I'm back, after a 5 month hiatus. Just couldn't stay away. I know I've left blogging and I've made "dramatic and unexpected" comebacks on numerous occassions, but I just havent been able to let go of this habit completely. But what I've found is that everytime I make a comeback, I find myself weaker, a mere shadow of my former, once formidable, self.
A question which has been bothering me for some time now, is: why in heavens name did I stop blogging? The answer to that is simple: I had nothing to write about it. Its called lack of inspiration.
This does not mean that I have something to write about at this given point of time, but it means that I believe that I will have something to write about in the near future.
Anyway, this is all I've got for my first post in five months, but I promise to write about something, shortly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

correction: 4 months